Johannesburg – The non-profit organistion, the Class of 76 Foundation (CO76F), is campaigning for free education in South Africa.
CO76F wants to propose a free education campaign along with an education levy.
CO76F is a non-profit Organisation established in honour of students who sparked the revolution in 1976
The main objectives are:
- Campaign for free basic and higher education.
- Cancer Awareness
- Clean Enviroment
- Assist children orphaned by COVID
The current project is the implementation of free education.
“CO76F hereby invites like-minded organisations to join it in lobbying Parliament to legislate the introduction of the Education Levy (EG 5%) on all goods sold in SA, to assist government in providing free education,” CO76F said in a statement.
The main objective is to:
- Subsidise Basic and Tertiary Education
- Total Eradication of Pit Toilets
- Total security for schools
- Take away dinners poor learners
- The Free Education Fund must be co-managed by a team of Forensic Auditors.
Follow @SundayWorldZA on Twitter and @sundayworldza on Instagram, or like our Facebook Page, Sunday World, by clicking here for the latest breaking news in South Africa. To Subscribe to Sunday World, click here.